For my initial process, I designed a CAD model of headphones in Solidworks and wanted to CNC cut them to create my mold. After sketching my initial process and modeling the headphones, I realized that this option would not work very well for an object like headphones. I needed to avoid undercutting so that when I did eventually vacuum form my mold, it would be easy to remove. After realizing that CNC cutting my CAD model would not lead to the desired result, I decided to make a plaster mold of a pair of headphones. Through this process, I would have more control of what parts/pieces I wanted to implement and could avoid undercutting.